Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer's Almost Here

Summer vacation is fast approaching and it will be nice to say goodbye to this semester. I've been busier than usual with major class projects. Seeing as it gets SO outrageously HOT here in Arizona, the summer isn't as exciting as in other parts of the country. During the summer months you don't go out to get the mail without a canteen and a spotter.

"I'm going to get the mail. If I'm not back in ten minutes, call the paramedics and save yourself!"


2 comments:

  1. So, your creator gets to relax in the cool ocean breeze of California, but you guys are still stuck out here in the oven known as Arizona with the rest of us?
    You might want to get on him about that, threaten to go on strike or something. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cost of living on the west coast is far too high for a student. Plus I'm a celebrity, so I'd have to live in Beverly Hills, CA. Or Hollywood, CA. Or Cannes, CA.

    ReplyDelete